Happy Birthday Paige!
I can’t believe you are 2 years old! We have enjoyed every minute of the last 2 years. You are such a gentle, sweet and loving girl. In the past few months you have really blossomed. After ear tubes in September your speech jumped ahead quickly and now you are talking in clear full sentences…there is never any doubt what you are saying. You love to read books with us and are always saying “Can you read this?”…I also love watching you play pretend with shopping, dolls, cooking etc. You also love to jump which is causing a problem with our new couch in the playroom since you love to jump on it and from it onto the floor. You also love your brother Chace and are trying to be like him. I am glad that most of the time he is being a good example for you!Right when you turned two you switched into a toddler bed from your crib…it was an easy transition. You also gave up your pacifier the week prior. We simply said you were a big girl and you said ok! You are also already 90% potty trained! We have to make you go to the potty every hour or so but you totally have the idea down…and you love to do things by yourself which is pretty helpful for me and daddy.
I’m sure I could go on and on. I love your face, your smile, your hair, your voice, your toes, your nose, your hugs, your kisses, your laugh, all of you!!
Love, Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment