Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 3, 2011: Paige is 3,What?!

I really can't believe Paige Madelynn is 3 years old! Where does the time go? One minute you are a sleep deprived parent of an infant, the next she is a running, jumping, dancing, singing, laughing pre-schooler! Help! Slow down! Paige is, of course, tall for her age...46 inches, and weighs 40 lbs. Probably about the same as most 41/2 year olds. Most people would think she was that age.

She is smart and animated and funny. She is great at keeping up with big brother and isn't shy about telling him what she wants him to do. She loves for us to read books to her and she is good at pretending to read to herself. She really enjoys dressing up and playing with her baby dolls. Most of all she is loving and cheerful. I think she is a natural born cheerleader...always saying "good job!" or "you can do it!" and "I love you!".

I never imagined I would be blessed to have such a beautiful and loving daughter.


Happy 3rd birthday my love!

No comments: