Thursday, December 10, 2009

So long, Farewell

On Saturday, November 7, 2009 we had a garage sale. This one was not typical for me becuase we were selling all our baby stuff including the high chair, exersaucer and trusted car seat/stroller combo. I was able to make it through without crying but did have to take pictures of these important items that mean babyhood in our house is over! I truly can't believe that at this time 5 years ago we were just coming off an unsuccessful IUI and wondered if we'd ever be able to have children...my how times have changed!!

Thanks for the memories! I know these items will be enjoyed by other babies and parents now and that makes me very happy - Kristin







1 comment:

Margie said...

Hello Anthonys! Just wanted to let you know I'm putting you on my blog list and can stay updated that way! I, too, was sad when we sold our stuff about a year ago, although I admit to liking the extra room in the house. But even now, it's a little surprising to look around and realize they're not here. I had sorta believed the kids would never truly outgrow them.